Wednesday, July 22, 2009

" LADY GAGA " Kermit the Frog why



Lates go to know about Kermit the Frog? Come, on. What’s that about?

Actually GaGa appeared on a German TV show wearing a coat covered in dozens of fluffy green frogs, paying homage to Jim Henson's Kermit the Frog from chieldhood stars “The Muppet Show.”

First GAGA she stepped out in a skirt that bore more than a passing resemblance to hard-rocking Animal, and then she hit a German talk show in a coat (and hat!) made of miniature Kermits.

She(GAGA) also says about this topics “My friends and I in New York dress this way because it’s the way we live,” the 23-year-old says. “We believe in vanity” .

GAGA think – “But it’s a way of life for the pop star, who has described her fashion as art”.

“I dress this way because my whole life is art, and my whole life is performance,” GaGa says.

No comments:

Post a Comment