Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Diaz honour in HOLLYWOOD walk of fame


Diaz was born in San Diego, California, in 1972 and went on to become a model at the age of 16.
Diaz’s other films credits include Something About Mary, Vanilla Sky and Charlie's Angels.
Diaz 36, who earned $US20 million for her role in the film version of Charlie's Angels, will return to the silver screen on Friday for the premiere of My Sister's Keeper, in which Diaz plays a mother of two girls, including a cancer patient.

"It was what has given me the strength and courage to live this extraordinary life and it is what powers the light that burns inside of me, bright enough for me to be honoured today with this star on the Walk of Fame," Diaz said.

Diaz says "It is what powers the light that burns inside of me, bright enough for me to be honoured today with this star on the Walk of Fame,"


No comments:

Post a Comment