Monday, June 22, 2009

Olivia Munn wanted to be on the cover of Playboy


Olivia Munn wanted to be on the cover of Playboy. But Olivia didn’t want be a playmate.
Sure Olivia Munn wanted to be on the cover of Playboy. But the magazine also wanted her (Olivia Munn) to be nude inside the upcoming July/August issue, says the co-host of G4's Attack of the Show.
"It was an immediate 'No'," says Munn of the request to pose in the buff. "Unless you are like 40 and you have to prove something I don't think it's necessary for me (Munn) to be naked. I(Munn) just thought it would be a total sellout on my(Munn) part. But it became like my(Olivia Munn) favorite thing to tell everybody that I (Munn) got the offer."
According to her(Olivia Munn) interview in USA Today, less than a month after declining the invite from Playboy, the magazine came calling again. "My publicist said, 'They want you to do it non-nude and it would be their first two-month issue,'" Olivia Munn recalled.
Olivia Munn agreed but still had to undergo what Munn describes as a stressful photo shoot in which a stylist constantly tried to get her to wear outfits that barely classified as clothing. "It was probably the most tense shoot I've ever been on," Olivia Munn says. "I had this idea of (a shoot that was) fun, flirty, sexy and very summery."


Here now we can see a video breast cancer test explain by Olivia Munn...............


No comments:

Post a Comment