Monday, June 22, 2009

EVAN RACHEL WOOD'S MUM don't like her older friend


Evan Rachel Wood's mother doesn't like her [Evan’s dating person] with the old men.
As because Evan age is now 21-year-old (actress )- who recently split from 39-year-old rocker Marilyn Manson - has had several older boyfriends and claims Evan mom hated all of them.
The star” Evan” said: "She made every boyfriend in my life miserable. And she absolutely still gets up in my business. She's a Jewish mother, so I was raised by a Jewish southern mother. I definitely went through the ringer."
But Evan - who has also been romantically linked to her 55-year-old 'The Wrestler' co-star Mickey Rourke - doesn't care what Evan mother thinks, and insists she will continue to date whoever she likes.
Evan added: "I don't think anybody should be quick to judge anybody else and their relationships, especially if you don't know somebody or don't know where they're coming from.
She s a Jewish mother, so I was raised by a Jewish southern mother. I definitely went through the ringer.” But Evan - who has also been romantically linked to her 55-year-old person.
"I've always been around people much older than me. And that's just who I relate to. That's what works for me and what makes me happy. I think people should be able to fall in love with whoever they want."

No comments:

Post a Comment