Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jennifer Lopez







Jennifer Lopez latest album has been inspired by her children.

Jennifer is off her maternity leave, Jennifer’s back to work both in movies and in the studio.

Presently, Lopez is working on her (Jennifer Lopez) latest movie “Back-Up Plan” about a single woman who turns to artificial insemination to have a baby. Also, Lopez is back to the studio to record for her (Lopez) new album. The singer-turned-actress-turned-designer says her album is fully inspired by Lopez new experience as a mom to her (Lopez) twin babies, Emma and Max, 15 months.

I worked on music while I was pregnant and while I was at home, but now to really get into it and focus on it and to finish the project is exciting,” Lopez said. “You can’t help but put not only your kids into it, but to put anything you are going through in your music. [Kids] is the only thing you can really sing or write is stuff that you know. The more music you make and the more that you get into it and the more you write, the more you realize that’s all you can write.”

Lopez also says"I (Lopez) was always a singer and a dancer, and I (Lopez) always wanted to be an actress. For me, it's all just one thing inspiring my (Lopez) twin chield."

No comments:

Post a Comment